Geotechnical Engineering & Terrain Specialists
Westrek Geotechnical Services Ltd. is seeking intermediate and senior professional geoscientists, geological/geotechnical engineers, hydrogeologists and engineering geologists with expertise in their field.
- Registered or eligible for registration with APEG BC.
- University graduate with a degree in any of the following applied sciences: Geotechnical, Geological, or Civil (Geotechnical) engineering; or Geoscience.
- Experienced in geohazard, slope stability, and landslide runout.
- Geotechnical construction related experience.
- Geotechnical foundation engineering experience.
- Physically fit (able to climb steep slopes).
- Comfortable with outdoor work in remote areas.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Occupational First Aid Level 1 is an asset.
Ideal Candidates will possess:
- Registration (or currently eligible for registration) with APEGBC is required.
- Outstanding interpersonal and team work skills.
- Professional and attentive client service.
- Strong business development skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize and self-manage projects to meet deadlines.
- Strong technical writing abilities.
- Proven management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Willingness to travel to remote areas in British Columbia.
Salary to be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
How to Apply:
For more information about this opportunity or to forward a resume with your qualifications, please contact us at email@example.com. Only successful applicants will be contacted.